Join the MMG Realty team
If you are a committed, passionate real estate professional ready to work with a team who loves to help real people, you might be right for us.
Receptionist and Marketing support
Friendly, supportive working environment
If you are truly passionate about customer service and love to work as part of a productive team, then we want you!
You will be the first point of contact for MMG and have:
- a strong commitment to excellent customer service
- professional personal presentation
- an excellent telephone manner
Your day will involve:
- supporting sales agents with preparing and processing agency agreements, property submissions and reports
- co-ordinating marketing initiatives
- database management
- general sales administration tasks
- ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this key role, you must have:
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer literacy (training on systems also provided)
- a sense of urgency and initiative
- excellent communication skills
- a minimum of 12-18 months reception/administration experience, ideally within the real estate and property sector.
If you want to be part of a successful, innovative team, please email your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com
We are looking for professional sales agents for our dynamic and results driven sales team.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- have a passion for selling combined with a desire to succeed and a strong work ethic
- are articulate, immaculately groomed and enthusiastic
- are self-motivated and dynamic
- thrive in a pleasant, happy and supportive environment
- appreciate ongoing training and professional development
- want a generous, negotiable remuneration and commission structure.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- a proven track record in achieving a strong level of customer satisfaction in property listing and selling
- a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- a wide professional and social network
- a thirst to achieve your goals
- North Shore Sydney knowledge.
For a confidential discussion, please call 0408 668 898 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org